I’m so excited to be taking photos at your school this year. Here are 10 things that will help you to know what to expect:
- We will start taking photos in the morning, and your child could be scheduled at anytime during the day.
- We will be using a simple black background, so any cute outfit you want your child to wear will be PERFECT.
- Once the photos are edited, I will be sending them to you in an online gallery.
- Your gallery will be password protected and sent to the email you provide.
- You will also be able to access your gallery through this page.
- You will order your photos directly from your gallery. (Once you pick your favorites)
- Once all orders are in, I will send to the printer and have them shipped to me or directly to you, however your school has decided is best.
- You gallery will be available for 3 months before being archived. Your photos will be permanently deleted at the beginning of the next school year.
- I often love to post some cute faces on my social media, but I will never do so without your explicit consent.
- If for some reason your child is absent on portrait day, we will have a make up day available.
I aim to capture moments of your child that are honest and organic. My goal is to make photos for you that you want on your wall. And to give your child a sweet memory that makes them feel beautiful and perfect.
If for any reason at all you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.
Here are 3 ways to do that: